To Our Valued Guests…
For 10 years we have worked tirelessly to provide you with a clean, friendly and affordable stay. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we would like to emphasize that those efforts include continued actions that meet the needs of the health and well being of our guests.
Our measures, some of which are new, include the following:
- CHECK-IN: When you check in, following the CDC social distancing guidelines, there will be no need to sign anything. Just swipe your card and collect your keys!
- GUEST ROOMS: We are extremely proud to have consistantly been rated by our guests as the cleanest motel in Lake George. On Bookings.com we are rated 9.7 for cleanliness! As we always do in our regular daily cleaning procedures, we follow up with a disinfectant procedure for each room at check-out. You can be sure that high touch point areas in your room are disinfected prior to your arrival, including doorknobs, light switches, lamps, refrigerators, air conditioners, TV remotes, curtain pulls, and all other surfaces.
- ADDITIONAL SANITATION: All high touch point areas in our common areas such as door knobs, pool gates, and pool seating are sanitized with a disinfectant regularly.
- COFFEE BAR: Our coffee in the lobby will now only be poured by us, and pre-assembled condiment bags will be provided. Social distancing may now require guests to “wait their turn”.
- HOUSEKEEPING: No staff shall enter your room during your stay unless requested. For your safety, we will be limiting our housekeeping services to only cleaning rooms prior to new check-ins. All of our guests will be provided with extra trash bags for garbage as well as for used towels to be placed outside your door and replaced with clean ones.
- STAFF: Our staff will also be practicing social distancing guidelines, and will be wearing masks and gloves, but rest assured that we are still here to help you in any way we can! That’s what we’ve proudly done for ten years and what is part of the reason a stay at the Blue Moon is special!
We appreciate your business and continued support, and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
~Mike and Nancy Stafford, your Innkeepers!eir